Has summer been rough on your feet?
All those wonderful summer days can be really tough on your feet and nobody wants dry cracked feet, it’s just not pretty! So here is a little home remedy to combat your exhausted little footsies.
What you will need:
~ 1 Lemon
First you want to clean your feet. Once all the dirt is out, soak your feet in warm water for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
Take 1tsp Vaseline and the juice of a lemon. Rub this mixture over your heels and other dry parts of the foot. Rub this in till it gets absorbed in the skin. I usually do this before bed and put on some clean thick socks. Voilà! Enjoy your pretty feet again!
It’s time to start this blog thing again and I figured why not start with a skincare post?! Your skin is your first impression so you better take good care of it! In my adult years I have battled with difficult skin, trust me when I say, I have tried EVERYTHING out there and I wanted to share some of my favorite products with you!
- Clarisonic ~ My skins best friend! She helps remove all my makeup from the day and slough off my dead skin cells which is important so that your skin can breathe.
- Purity ~ This 3 in 1 cleanser is amazeballs! It removes all makeup, even eyes, tones and hydrates. Thanks Mom for introducing me to this!
- June Jacobs Masque ~ I love the way my skin feels after this masque! It gently dissolves all the little impurities and leaves your skin feeling soft and supple with the use of papaya, mango and pineapple.
- Thayers Witch Hazel ~ You don’t need some fancy toner, witch hazel is all natural and has incredible benefits for the skin!
WitchWhich include but aren’t limited to: treating acne, reducing eye puffiness, healing bruises and treating sunburns. I love this one in particular because it has rose petals, helps with hydration and makes it smells SO good, aloe and Vitamin E added to the formula.
- Talika Eye Therapy ~ Developed from post surgery technology, these little guys deliver moisturizing and anti-aging ingredients directly to the skin thru osmosis. AND each patch can be reused up to 3 times! Talk about bang for your buck!
- Lumene Eye Cream ~ This little bottle is bursting with natural antioxidants! Also, paraben free which I love!
- Tea Tree Oil ~ This is my go to when i start to have a breakout. This oil has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties and stimulates the immune system. Just a little dab will do ya!
- Yon Ka Vital Defense ~ This cream protects my skin from pollutants throughout the day. It’s anti-aging, anti-pollution and hydrating so basically I love it!
So there is the rundown on some of my favorite products! Have a wonderful Saturday!